- The HR Group expansion into Triangle, Greater Forsyth
- Contact Ivan Saul Cutler, 336-337-5868
- 'Twas the Night Before the Holidays and All Through HR...
- *Twas the night before Holidays, when all through HR*
- Ashley Ferrell Joins The HR Group, Inc.
- Greensboro, NC, November 19, 2013-- The HR Group, Inc. has
a new addition to their team. Ashley Ferrell, an MBA
candidate at University of North Carolina at Greensboro and
an aspiring human resource professional, has joined forces
with The HR Group, Inc. as the current Marketing/ Human
Resource intern. Ashley has had prior HR intern
experiences, is a member of Alpha Kappa Psi Professional
Business Fraternity and has held numerous leadership
positions at the university in the past.
- Bullying in the Workplace (video)
- Job Descriptions and the ADA
- Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
prohibits discrimination in employment and requires
employers to provide reasonable accommodations for employees
with disabilities. This prohibition of discrimination starts
at the beginning - the hiring process, which should begin
with the development of a job description.
- David Moff inducted into NC SHRM Hall of Fame
- NEWS For Immediate Release
- The Good, The Bad...The Boss!
- by David Moff, CEO, The HR Group, Inc.
- New Regulations from the OFCCP: What Will it Mean for Your Company?
- If your organization is a federal contractor, or would like
to be someday, this article may help you understand the new
regulations from the Department of Labor (DOL) Office of
Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). These new
rules set requirements for federal contractors and
subcontractors to recruit, hire, train and advance eligible
veterans and persons with disabilities. These new rules
will become effective 180 days after their publication in
the Federal Register, which should be soon.
- Changes in NC Employment Security Law Caused by HB4
- by H. Graham Dail, M.Ed., CHCM, Sr. Consultant, The HR
- Employee Morale During Mergers & Acquisitions
- by The HR Group Staff Writers